76 Shore Road, Rumney, NH | Newfound Lake Area Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $799,900
- Sold Price: $840,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Closed
- Days-On-Market: 5
- Listing Date: Jul 15, 2021
- Closing Date: Sep 17, 2021
- Updated: Aug 20, 2021
- Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3 | Baths: 1
- Sq Ft: 2,054 | Acres: 1.00
- Water Front: 180 ft
- Listing Office:
- Listing Agent: Aaron Woods
Property DescriptionStinson Lake- Sit back and listen to the quiet lapping of the ripples on the shore while the birds chatter and sing in the trees. The golden sun glistens off the water as a kayaker slowly paddles by. Surrounded by the White Mountain National Forest the pristine, crystal clear waters of Stinson Lake are a hidden gem just off the beaten path. If you are longing to find that slice of heaven away from the crowds, where nature still rules, look no further. This stunning year-round cabin is everything you hope it would be. Knotty pine walls and cabinets, gorgeous views out over the lake, a woodstove for those chilly evenings and a large deck to enjoy your meals or morning coffee on. The lower, walkout level is partially finished and ready for your personal touch. There is also great loft space that could be guest sleeping space. The yard is mostly level and lawn down to the water front. It is the perfect spot for playing games with family and friends. A small sandy, cresant beach is the perfect access to the water for a nice dip. The dock will accommodate either your boat or paddleboards. There is a great out building with electric for all your toys. It is truly hard to convey the beauty of this tranquil setting. Come, see for yourself and prepare to fall in love.
Property DirectionsFrom the center of town follow Main Street to Stinson Lake Rd. to a right onto Cross Rd. Bear left onto Doetown Rd. and follow for about 2 miles and then take a left onto Shore Rd. Vere left at the split and the house is the first driveway on right after pavement ends.
- MLS ID: 4872364
- Address: 76 Shore Road
- City/Town: Rumney
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03266
- School District: Pemi-Baker Regional
- Elementary: Russell Elementary School
- Middle School: Russell Elementary School
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Condo Fees: $0000-00-00
- Water Frontage: 180 ft
- Color: red
- Stories: 1
- Style: Cabin, Chalet, Walkout Lower Level
- Year Built: 1970
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Hearth, Natural Light, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Stove Hook-up
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Softwood, Vinyl
- Appliances: Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Heating: Baseboard, Electric, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Electric, Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Cable: Dish
- Exterior: Boat Mooring, Deck, Private Dock, Shed
- Roof: Metal
- Lot: Lake Frontage, Lake View, Mountain View, Rolling, Stream, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- Basement: Y
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Dirt
- Roads: Association, Dead End, Dirt, Privately Maintained
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Tank
- Sewer: Leach Field - Existing, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: U
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - 3/4
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Family Room
- Great Room
- Utility Room
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 12 x 8' 6"
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 12'4"x19'3"
- Room 3: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 10'6"x7'10"
- Room 4: Living Room | Level: 1 | 19'4"x13
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 9'7" x13'1"
- Room 6: Mudroom | Level: 1 | 7'4"x 4'10"
- Room 7: Bath - 3/4 | Level: 1
- Room 8: Loft | Level: 2 | 16x 23'8"
- Room 9: Family Room | Level: Basem | 10 x 21'9"
- Room 10: Bedroom | Level: Basem | 11'2" x 10
- Room 11: Great Room | Level: Basem | 18'8 x 20'7"
- Room 12: Utility Room | Level: Basem
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.