8 Evans Road, Hebron, NH | Newfound Lake Area Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $429,900
- Sold Price: $505,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Closed
- Days-On-Market: 4
- Listing Date: Feb 07, 2021
- Closing Date: Apr 21, 2021
- Updated: Mar 26, 2021
- Rooms: 14
- Bedrooms: 3 | Baths: 3
- Sq Ft: 1,652 | Acres: 1.04
- Listing Office: BHHS Verani Bedford
- Listing Agent: Anthony Weatherbee
Property DescriptionLocated in the town of Hebron, this property offers that perfect rural setting yet has all the amenities close by. Deeded access to a shared, sandy beach, complete with a day dock, mooring, a canoe/kayak storage area, all on beautiful Newfound Lake could be yours! This custom-built home has been meticulously well maintained and cared for, with many unique features making it one of a kind. The extra-large, two car garage is large enough for both vehicles and the fishing boat. Walk into an expansive family room where not one, but two decks can be accessed. Enjoy the open, large, and centrally located kitchen and dining area, perfect for making the kitchen the heart of the home. The spacious living room with Cathedral ceiling is filled with natural light and the wood stove will be sure to keep you toasty warm in the winter months. The large deck is great for entertaining in the summertime and includes a retractable awning. The lowest level bedroom boasts a separate entrance, wet bar, and 3/4 bathroom, making it the ideal bedroom for family and friends on those extended stays at the lake. There is a back up generator, water softener and central vacuum for your convenience. The mature landscaping even includes two peach trees! Whether it is boating and hiking in the summertime, snowmobiling and skiing in the winter, or just relaxing inside the spacious rooms with a good book, this property truly has it all. Hurry, it will not last long!
- MLS ID: 4846505
- Address: 8 Evans Road
- City/Town: Hebron
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03241
- School District: Newfound Sch Dst SAU 4
- Elementary: Bridgewater-Hebron Village Sch
- Middle School: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Color: Tan
- Stories: 2
- Style: Saltbox
- Year Built: 1986
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Wet Bar, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - Basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Amenities: Master Insurance, Beach Access, Beach Rights, Boat Mooring, Day Dock
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Cooling: Wall AC Units
- Electric: 200 Amp
- Exterior: Boat Mooring, Day Dock, Garden Space, Private Dock, ROW to Water, Beach Access
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot: Beach Access, Corner, Lake Access
- Basement: Y
- Foundation: Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Oil, Tank
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl
- Flood Zone: N
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Bath - 3/4
- Master Bedroom
- Bath - 3/4
- Utility Room
- Room 1: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'-1" x 19'-2"
- Room 2: Bath - 3/4 | Level: 2 | 9'-6" x 6'-3"
- Room 3: Office/Study | Level: 2 | 10'-6" x 9'-6"
- Room 4: Family Room | Level: 1 | 11'9 x 18'-0"
- Room 5: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 12'-6 x 9'-0"
- Room 6: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 12'-6" x 13'-3"
- Room 7: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 7'-6" x 5'-9"
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'-0" x 9'-0"
- Room 9: Living Room | Level: 1 | 17'-9" x 13'-3"
- Room 10: Bedroom | Level: Basem | 13'-9" x 22'-3"
- Room 11: Other | Level: Basem | 6'-9" x 8'-3"
- Room 12: Bath - 3/4 | Level: Basem | 6'-6" x 8'-3"
- Room 13: Utility Room | Level: Basem | 6'-0" x 8'-9"
- Room 14: Utility Room | Level: Basem | 12'-6" x 21'-9"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.