41 N Shore Road, Hebron, NH | Newfound Lake Area Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $1,000,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Days-On-Market: 85
- Listing Date: Dec 09, 2020
- Updated: Mar 04, 2021
- Rooms: 12
- Bedrooms: 7 | Baths: 5
- Sq Ft: 4,902 | Acres: 1.50
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty-Metropolitan
- Listing Agent: Fine Homes Group International
Property DescriptionEXQUISITE 200 YEAR YOUNG B&B IN THE HEART OF THE LAKES REGION...YOUR NEW HAMPSHIRE DREAM HAS ARRIVED! Boasting lovely acres of level manicured lawns and gardens bordered by Audubon conservation land with views of mountains and Newfound Lake in the distance, Meadow Wind blends historic detail with the finest of finishes. The possibilities are endless in this incomparable New England farmhouse. As you approach Hebron town center a charming red barn and rambling white estate greet you. You’ll easily see why this is a popular venue for weddings and outdoor events! A stepstone path leads to a welcoming entry where a grand staircase and soothing hues set the tone. Six professionally decorated and freshly painted guest suites feature wide pine floors, exposed beam ceilings and sumptuous interiors and baths. Well-appointed common spaces benefit from fine craftsmanship blended with modern touches. Cozy up by the fire in the living room or enjoy cocktails on the flagstone screened porch where the changing landscape provides the perfect backdrop for entertaining. The kitchen features an oversized soapstone sink and abundant cabinetry and counter space. A private apartment in the ell is perfect for the inn-keeper. The barn is an in-demand rustic and magical event center and enjoys extensive storage and catering space. Want more? Unparalleled hiking, skiing and kayaking are just outside the door! AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AND A QUINTESSENTIAL COUNTRY RETREAT...THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
- MLS ID: 4841183
- Address: 41 N Shore Road
- City/Town: Hebron
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03241
- Stories: 2
- Style: Cape, Farmhouse
- Year Built: 1800
- Interior: Attic, Blinds, Dining Area, Draperies, Furnished, Hot Tub, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances: Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Mini Fridge, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Baseboard, Floor Furnace, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Cable: Atlantic Broadband
- Exterior: Barn, Garden Space, Hot Tub, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Porch - Screened, Storage, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Farm, Lakes, Landscaped, Level, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- Basement: Y
- Foundation: Granite
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Water Heater: Free Standing, Off Boiler, Owned
- Sewer: Cesspool, Concrete, Drywell, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: N
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Kitchen - Eat-in
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 14'11" x 13' 5"
- Room 2: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 16'7" x 13'1"
- Room 3: Living Room | Level: 1 | 14'6" x 17'5"
- Room 4: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 12'6" x 13'9"
- Room 5: Kitchen - Eat-in | Level: 1 | 13'8" x 17'4"
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 15'9" x 8'7"
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 9'1" x 8' 5"
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 10'1" x 15'8"
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 17'6" x 13'2"
- Room 10: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 15'1" x 14'9"
- Room 11: Kitchen | Level: 2 | 13"5" x 6'11"
- Room 12: Library | Level: 2 | 21'3" x 14'6"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.